Khamis, 4 Oktober 2012

October Sale!!

Hi....there.... sorry for my late update.... i'm trying my best to have some time here.... and as my promise... here is some of card that i've already done....

...OCTOBER SALE...
Price : RM 10.00 include postage charge!!!
Size : 8.5cm x 10.5cm
click the above picture to close up

Step 1 > Choose any 3 card at above picture... and write down the code

Step 2 > Fill in your detail as below :
               Name :
               Address to ship :
               Phone No :
               Order Code :
               Quantity :

Step 3 > Send your detail (as in step 2) at piejotcraft@yahoo.com

Step 4 > Please wait patiently for my reply because this is my part time work and i've already have permanent job...  hope u understand and support me!!! kyaaaa.... (^_^)v


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan